Everyone is welcome to swim at The Wendover Swimming Pool. But, we have some new conditions. Check our updated Terms and Conditions for full details.
In particular, please note that:
- You must be a registered member. We now additionally offer a free membership for individuals and households, alongside our already-existing paid-for membership. With a free membership, swimming is full price; with a paid-for membership, swimming is discounted.
- You must book your swimming session in advance, using the booking facility on this page. You must be logged in to use the booking system.
- Every swimmer in your party must be named. If you have a family or household membership, then you should select the names from those that you have registered at My Account.
- You can book swimming sessions only for yourself, and named members of your household. You cannot book sessions for anyone else. If you want to swim with a friend, they will need to create their own membership, and book themselves.
- If before you attend a booked session you become unwell (for any reason), or are told that you must isolate, then you should not attend, and you should cancel your booking.
- If after you have attended a booked session, you become unwell (for any reason) or have any reason to believe that you may have been exposed to any infection, then you must Contact us as soon as possible.
- At the moment, you will need to pay for your swim when you arrive at the pool for a booked session. We’re working on a system to allow pre-payment. Check back soon!
We have a timetable of sessions that we try to operate. We make sessions available to book in advance, and show them here. We update available sessions frequently – so check regularly.